What you’ll do
Write and/or gather a minimum of one interview piece per issue, featuring a club official.
Write or gather at least one editorial piece per issue. This includes “behind the scenes” content, sharing insights and covering relevant topics related to the football club, its players, staff, or League.
Write or gather content for one piece on the opposition for each issue. This might entail researching and analyzing the opposing team’s history, recent performances, key players etc.
Advertisements and Advertorials
Collaborate with sponsors, the League and partners to manage the inclusion of advertisements and advertorials within the match programme.
Work closely with the Printer to ensure the timely provision of both printed and digital versions of the match programme for each home game to ensure the programme is ready for distribution on match days.
What you’ll need
• A passion for football (inc. grassroots), a good understanding of local football and the NWCFL
• Strong writing skills with the ability to create engaging and informative content
• Excellent research and interviewing abilities
• Good communication skills to liaise with club officials, sponsors, and the printing team
• Basic knowledge of design and layout principles for print and digital media is a plus
• Availability to attend home matches and coordinate programme distribution
• The time and commitment to do a great job!
Who it’s for
This role is open to individuals or a local organisations that can manage the requirements. For interested organisations there may be revenue sharing opportunities.
How to apply
If you’re interested, please email Tom at firstname.lastname@example.org with a short overview of how you meet the requirements for this role along with some background information on your skills/experience.