Buy Tickets Online
The best way to buy tickets is online in advance. This helps the club in many ways, including helping us to know how many stewards we need for any given game.
There are two easy ways to buy match tickets online:
- Download the TicketCo Wallet app
- Visit the TicketCo website
- Use your usual app store to download the TicketCo Wallet app
- Open the app (when first using the app, you’ll need to input your mobile number in order to receive a verification code)
- Select ‘Buy’, and if requested choose ‘United Kingdom’
- Search for ‘FC Isle of Man’
- Select the fixture you wish to buy tickets for
- Hit ‘Place your order’
- Under ‘Available Items’ choose your category.
- Choose the relevant ticket and quantity using the dropdown menus
- Hit ‘Place your order’ and you’ll be directed to the next screen, where you may be presented with the opportunity to add additional items or special promotions to your order
- Hit ‘Please continue’, and then input your first name, last name, email address and mobile number where prompted, and hit ‘Please continue’
- Click to accept the terms and conditions, and proceed to the payment screen where you can input your credit/debit card number, expiry date and CVV code (final three digits on the reverse of your card)
- Once the payment has been processed, you’ll receive a confirmation message, and a QR code will be sent to you via email, and made available for you to access in the ‘Use’ section of the TicketCo Wallet app on your phone
- Display the QR code at the turnstile – or at the relevant point of sale if you have pre-ordered a special promotion – and the operator will scan your code to grant you access to the stadium, and receive the promotion.
- You can print the email and bring it along with you but we would ask you to join us in our mission to reduce the use of natural resources and waste and only print the QR code if absolutely necessary.
Buy Tickets at the Gate
There may be some tickets available to purchase at the gate on a matchdays (by debit or credit card only), but we’d encourage fans to buy in advance to avoid disappointment if no tickets are available on the day.
Please note we do not accept cash payments.