Our aims are high. We want to compete at the most competitive level possible and develop individuals capable of performing at the highest National and International ranks of football.
FC Isle of Man will provide fantastic opportunities for Manx resident players by exposing them to regular, high-quality competition and will give them the opportunity to fulfil their potential.
- July 2021 – Our inaugural season in NWCFL Division One (South) begins with an away game against Maine Road FC.
- March 2021 – 2021/22 Skipton Cup dates announced between FC Isle of Man and Guernsey FC.
- December 2020 – NWCFL suspend 2020/21 season indefinitely due to COVID.
- December 2020 – We win a charity game against an Isle of Man FA representative side (4-2).
- December 2020 – FC Isle of Man playing membership of NWCFL suspended due to COVID.
- September 2020 – NWCFL suspended due to COVID.
- November 2020 – Gary Weightman steps down as Chair to be replaced by Gill Christian.
- September 2020 – Our first away game ends 1-1 vs Guernsey FC, with GFC winning on penalties.
- July 2020 – FC Isle of Man win our inaugural game against Guernsey FC at The Bowl (1-0).
- July 2020 – Rex Motor Company revealed as first sleeve sponsor.
- July 2020 – FC Isle of Man official supporters choose the first home team ECO kit.
- July 2020 – First Official Supporters club meeting held at Manx Telecom hub.
- July 2020 – FA place FC Isle of Man in NWCFL (subject to FA Council ratification) for 2020/21 season.
- July 2020 – First training camp held at the Bowl.
- July 2020 – Primary sponsor in Manx Telecom announced.
- July 2020 – Formal affiliation to IOMFA approved.
- June 2020 – Official Supporters club memberships launched.
- March 2020 – COVID lockdown in the Isle of Man.
- March 2020 – Agreement with IOM Govt securing Bowl as our home ground for foreseeable future.
- February 2020 – FC Isle of Man club crest revealed.
- February 2020 – Chris Bass announced as first ever manager.
- December 2019 – NWCFL advise us that they’ve recommended FA Council to accept FC Isle of Man into League Constitution from 2020/21 season.
- October 2019 – Application to join NWCFL submitted.
- October 2019 – IOMFA affiliated clubs vote to allow us to seek IOMFA Affiliation for 2020/21 season.
- August 2019 – A series of Town Halls are staged across the island to explain the club vision and objectives
- August 2019 – FC Isle of Man is confirmed as the investigatory club name.
- August 2019 – Steering Group is formed and inaugural formal steering group meeting is held.
- July 2019 – IOMFA engaged and provide approval for steering group to talk to clubs granted.
- March 2019 – Kick Off meeting with interested parties is held on Isle of Man to identify individuals interested in joining a project/steering group.
- Summer/Autumn 2018 – An idea is born; does the Isle of Man think a having a local club playing in the English National League System is a good idea?
- Summer/Autumn 2018 – Preliminary discussions commence with regulatory and governing bodies to investigate feasibility of a Manx club joining the FA National League System.
- Summer/Autumn 2018 – A Facebook survey is launched to gather reaction and ideas.